CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

welcome

makan sampai kenyang tau... n smile :)


hai hai..

one down, three papers to go... but let's skip that mental breaking thingy...

hope my little prank makes u smile.. :)

and i assume the 'like' on my photo is your respond... you smile. =D
mission accomplished. hehe

sorry for leaving the card blank.. action speaks louder than words, remember? ;)

let's not talk about this.
let's pretend you don't know.
let's keep this silence and distance.

i like it better this way.. n i know you don't want anything to do with me either...

i like giving.. just take and enjoy the treatment.. trust me, i won't ask for anything in return.. i just did because i want to.. no more. no less..

and please don't respond any further..

because if you don't intend to catch me when i fall, don't let me fall for you even harder.


Till then,
wish you all the best.

the blank me.











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...