CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

he's out of my league

because of you, my heart wears an armour


Salam n happy study-weekend day,
the truth is... in my mind, it says, " He's out of my league"

Have you watch the movie? She's out of my league. yaa.. sort of that.. but the situation is the opposite.. i'm the average Joe..
Regardless the above reason, there's something else... THEM.

they say, i'll get hurt.
they say, don't expect for anything.
they say, DON'T.

but i didn't blame them.. we barely spoken. we barely see each other eye to eye.. we have nothing in common.. we don't know each other.. you probably don't even know my last name :) , i mean, my father's name.. 

but no matter how, i still believe... whatever the consequences, it's an experience.. experience makes us grow stronger n wiser, remember?
 
que sera sera, what is meant to be is meant to be, the future is not ours to see..

hope for better , keep faith.
Till then,
do your best, happy studying.

nabihah.


p/s : kalau x perlu hijack, bg la password... ekekeee...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...