CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

tambah satu




They say.. DON't
They say.. me n you = impossible.
They say.. They say...

and because i've hurt too much.. i'll listen to them.

but here's something, i wrote...


Dear awak,

Every once in awhile
we, human, tend to do something
that is completely out from our routine
mainly to get rid of certain heart breaking ...

Forgive me
and my impudent
For i come without warning
and leave without explaining.

Forgive me
and all my doing
For i did without thinking
that you would actually be wondering.

If you ask me why
me myself don't know how to reply
my mind's blank and my heart's empty
But everything i did, came together with honesty.

It's probably admire
or a sense of desire
But whatever the matter
I can't get the answer to our ponder

Because that's my nature
for me to say hi to dear you
not in million years.


happy one year wiser.. be good and good luck.



Till then,
take care and keep smiling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...